For some time now, we have been thinking about simplifying some systems, processes, and features you use on a daily basis with PayLane.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Our Dearest Clients,
For some time now, we have been thinking about simplifying some systems, processes, and features you use on a daily basis with PayLane. After long hours of conceptual talks and analyses, hectoliters of coffee, and numerous sleepless nights, we have reached the conclusion and found out what needs to be done, and we have put on paper specific requirements. Next thing to do was to roll up our sleeves and get to it.
Today, a few months later, we can share more details and inform you that the first stage of the changes is being finally implemented.
But let me start from the beginning: we have always known that PayLane systems for accepting online payments include features and options that are exceptional among other online payment providers in this part of Europe. We have always focused on them. We have put all our efforts and attention to make you, our Dearest Merchants, satisfied with the product assisting you in making bigger profits. That’s why we’ve continued to enrich it with new features, added new options, innovative payment methods, currencies, modules, offers – at the unnecessary, as we’ve learned, cost of postponing works on the internal system efficiency. We have been putting on ice all the features that would enable you to manage your accounts in a far easier, better and more automated way.
Until now, you could do quite a lot with PayLane. However, it required getting in touch with us via emails, calls or even in person. It shouldn’t be like this. There are things that could and should be automated; things that could and should be done within the panel, without the necessity to contact us, send messages and ask for changes or adding new elements. You should also be able to get as many information as possible from the panel. It should be easily accessible for you, 24/7, anywhere.
Yes, we know all of the above. We do. That’s why we’ve decided to take the matter seriously and deal with it by drawing up the project of improving and automating the merchant panel (and more). The whole project was divided into three stages and today we are officially announcing the first one.
This stage involves the following changes, starting from today:
- There is no longer such notion as ‘merchant account’, we’re aiming at eliminating it completely from our communication and merchant panel. You have your own account, sometimes divided into different brands you own. That’s it. Only as much and yet so much.
- Therefore, we withdraw from the concept of contacting us via merchant accounts. One login, one password, the same data for integration – no division into various accounts and wondering, which one you should connect to.
- Now you have the user management module, as well. No more sending messages to us as soon as you hire a new employee or when you wish to change someone’s access to certain elements of the system. No more creating test accounts and connecting them to existing production accounts. From now on, you can add and remove users accessing your accounts by yourself. Within the panel. With a few clicks.
- We’re introducing a few levels of user authorization in the merchant panel. You have asked us about the possibility of read-only access for some users, or about the full access except the account management. Well, now it’s possible. There are three levels of user authorization and you can manage them in the merchant panel. No need to contact us and ask for help.
- We’re also introducing several smaller features, changes, and improvements (e.g. addressing the frequently brought up issue of drawing up invoices with the earlier date, regardless of the time zone), but you will discover them soon by using the panel.
The next two stages of big changes are in the short run. They include:
- Optimizing the payouts/withdrawals/balance operations and dividing everything into groups, so that you can easily learn how much profit have you made, how much money was transferred to you, how much more is outstanding and what for (stage 2).
- Introducing a cutting-edge onboarding module, allowing you to manage your accounts seamlessly and more efficiently. You will easily add to your account new payment methods, new currencies, you will be able to change the withdrawal account or implement any changes that required our involvement before (stage 3).
We honestly and strongly believe that all the changes will go down well with you. A large part of them is the answer to your requests and needs. That’s why we hope to make you feel even more comfortable.
In case of any questions or doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you run your business. That’s our key objective. In addition to being the best online payment company in this part of Europe, of course 🙂
Have a nice day and see you soon!